LiveOak Venture Partners is excited to announce the launch of our 2019 Fundraising Campaign with Austin Habitat for Humanity. All of the funds raised will contribute to the 2019 home builds in East Austin.
What holds our homes together and builds a family's foundation for a stable future.
Creating personal space for everyone in the family.
The window provides a clear view to the family's bright future.
To welcome neighbors into their home.
A roof provides for a safe and stable home in the future.
Mission and Vision
The mission and vision of Austin Habitat for Humanity are anchored around our dedication to ending the cycle of poverty housing and the deeply held belief that everyone deserves a decent, affordable place to live.
Why We Do It
· Every thriving city needs a variety of housing options for all members of its community. Austin Habitat is committed to providing affordable homeownership opportunities and is the largest builder of homes affordable to own for hardworking, low-income families in Central Texas.
· Affordable homeownership helps to alleviate the cost burden of housing and raises the educational achievement of children, improves health, reduces crime, decreases dependency on public assistance, encourages greater civic engagement and generates significant economic activity.
Austin Habitat for Humanity Builds Homes, Communities, and Hope
· We have built more than 470 homes.
· We have repaired more than 340 existing homes for low-income homeowners including seniors, people with disabilities and veterans.
· We have empowered more than 11,000 community members through housing counseling and education.
"You built more than a house; you helped me build a better quality of life. You are building more than the Scenic Point neighborhood; you are building a strong community of kind, diverse, and hardworking families and individuals."
- Jessica, Austin Habitat for Humanity Homeowner
Can’t donate? Please share. Even a quick share on Facebook can help.
The average share raises $97.